The Lost Diadem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regs (Writing Edition)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Froggie
Admin
Froggie

Rules and Regs (Writing Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regs (Writing Edition)   Rules and Regs (Writing Edition) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Since all of the writing things are in one section, we need to be able to tell what's what! And that's very simple to do!

When making a thread, just put one of a few things in Brackets.

[FF] for Fan Fiction
[P] for Poetry
[SS] for Short Stories!
[O] for Original Work!

Easy right? also if you have a song

[S] for Song

but I doubt we'll have many of those. You never know though! So when making your thread title just put. "[FF] Hogwarts Happy Hour" Or whatever your title is. Easy right?

Don't be afraid to give out some CC. If you're posting your work a lot, remember that you're not just the star of the Writing section. Other people need responses too! Be nice and share your work! We want to read it, we really do!

Last edited by Froggie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thelostdiadem.forumotion.com
AurorGalleon16

AurorGalleon16

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs (Writing Edition)   Rules and Regs (Writing Edition) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:08 am

How about [O] for original writing? Because I am now focusing on original plots instead of fanfiction. And sometimes we all need a break from fanfiction and see what our fellow Eagles are capable of coming up with interesting reads. ;D
Back to top Go down
Froggie
Admin
Froggie

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs (Writing Edition)   Rules and Regs (Writing Edition) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 am

Oh, doh! Yes that makes sense I'll add it right away! Rules and Regs (Writing Edition) 2646768385
Back to top Go down
https://thelostdiadem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs (Writing Edition)   Rules and Regs (Writing Edition) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regs (Writing Edition)
Page 1 of 1