The Lost Diadem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Line You've Written (lately)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Froggie
Admin
Froggie

Favorite Line You've Written (lately) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Line You've Written (lately)   Favorite Line You've Written (lately) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 am

Or if you haven't written anything lately, maybe something else you've written before that you like. Line or paragraph or dialogue or whatever! Don't post anything too wordy but give us a feel of what you've been up to lately Very Happy

She wasn't pleased by his short answers and continued to press, “you know what is in there right? I’ve seen its horrors. It’s not something you can do with already frightened people at your back.”

“And as I asked your husband, does it really have anything worse than what we’ve seen lately? I am not afraid of large animals or spooky spirits that go bump in the night. We’ve seen horrors. We’ve seen creatures that shouldn’t exist. I’m not afraid of a forest.”

She stopped and gave him a brief bow, “but what about your people? Can they say the same?”
Back to top Go down
https://thelostdiadem.forumotion.com
Froggie
Admin
Froggie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line You've Written (lately)   Favorite Line You've Written (lately) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 am

I'm writing if you can't tell xD I love how I end chapters.

He looked back toward the imposing fleet, “I don’t think we have much of a choice. Even if we leave, that fleet will rip apart these patrol ships and head straight for Lindvia. They’ll take the country by surprise and gain at least half of it before anyone realizes what’s going on. That’ll mean we’re out of a job for a good long while.”

“So we fight now or we fight later, is what you’re saying,” she summarized.

He nodded, “we fight now.”

She echoed his statement as she looked to the fleet herself, “we fight now.”

Back to top Go down
https://thelostdiadem.forumotion.com
SandRune94

SandRune94

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line You've Written (lately)   Favorite Line You've Written (lately) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm a poet at heart, so most of my favourite lines are from my poetry.

I know as I follow your lead
That your light shines only for me.
Pulsing in the night
With a rhtyhm that matches
The beating of my heart...
(TG, My Northern Star, 2007)

My shelter, my love, my calm in the storm,
My strength when I’m weak, and the arm I adorn,
The source of my joy, my comfort in sorrow,
With you by my side, I need not fear the morrow.
(TG, Untitled, 2006)

Found wand'ring in the error of my ways
In valley dark and shadowed in the wood,
So fated by the way I've spent my days,
Beneath the lit true path of Love I stood.
(TG, Wood of Error, 2007)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=159000823
blueagle

blueagle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line You've Written (lately)   Favorite Line You've Written (lately) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 pm

ok, i seem to have dug this out somewhere in the depths of my documents folder. LOL

So many emotions bounced around in my head; it was enough to drive me into insanity. I was happy one fricking second then the next I was angry and bitter then I’d totally be depressed. My emotions felt like one continuous race circuit with all the cars crashing into each other over and over. It was a thousand feelings rolled into one: inadequacy, loneliness, anger, bitterness, resentment, hatred, guilt, frustration, sadness, helplessness. Happiness fitted somewhere in there but I wasn’t sure where. It was everything. I hurt from my head to my toes. I felt pain coursing through my veins and arteries, later pouring into my mind and heart. Just then, I caught a reflection of myself in the door and couldn’t help but think that no matter what I did to my physical being I knew my emotional being was crumbling inside. It probably wouldn’t take long before I’d be walking around like some mindless zombie, just a shell with everything missing on the inside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vjustinc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line You've Written (lately)   Favorite Line You've Written (lately) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Line You've Written (lately)
Page 1 of 1