The Lost Diadem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introducing new and old Ravenclaws.

Go down 
+4
AurorGalleon16
blueagle
Floo
Marauder_Mara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marauder_Mara

Marauder_Mara

introducing new and old Ravenclaws. Empty
PostSubject: introducing new and old Ravenclaws.   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:01 am

i must say something for it to publish

i love books they are one of my saviors in life

i like
art
fanfics
food
chatting
Back to top Go down
Floo

Floo

PostSubject: My intorduction   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 am

I shall respond. Smile

I'm Floo... I like reading HP, finishing homework, and harassing unsuspecting individuals to aid me in my quest of producing slutty pictures.

The end.
Back to top Go down
blueagle

blueagle

PostSubject: the eagle has landed   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am

every time i reply i keep going to the bottom for the reply button. so used to other forums. LOL.

ANYWAY,
blueagle here. yes the one and only. reading is my FAVORITE hobby esp. the HP books. and hunger games. i also ♥ the guitar and almost any kind of music.

does drinking count as a hobby? introducing new and old Ravenclaws. Drinking28
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vjustinc
AurorGalleon16

AurorGalleon16

PostSubject: Make way for the Auror of Galleons and Silver xD   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:33 am

Hello, it is I! You know me, if you don't, I'll send you to Umbridge. Just kidding! ....Or am I? ;p

Okay so firstly, yay for making a TLD forum. Very Happy It's gonna be awesome~ I'll make sure of that. So introductions.

I like reading and writing, common in all Ravenclaws lol. I like literature, such as poetry. Yes I do write poetry in my free time. I also like Biology and Maths. I also like to roleplay on forums, usually Pokemon forums which leads to the point of me being a Pokefan. Anyone else? xD I like pop and country music, I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift and also the K-Pop girl band Girls' Generation. In terms of games, I play Dragon Nest which isn't so popular so you might not have heard of it. It's global though, in SEA and NA. :3 I play Magic: the Gathering, a growing card game from America which has made quite a good trend in Asia, where I live. ^^; I'm an ex-Arts student, I dropped the subject after 2 years, but that doesn't mean I'm incapable in the field. I still can critique and draw but they're all at the basic levels unlike those majors/minors xD;; I'm more a forum-er than an IRC-er person so expect to see me more here than on Tinychat. I'm sorry, I know, but usually if I do go on, it's empty so I prefer forums to chatrooms. :>

And whoa, I can't believe I wrote that much. xD But I promise I'll be active most of the time, except for critical periods of school exams or camps of course. So yes if there IS some sort of decision for moderation here, I'd make a good candidate in terms of activity and impartialism. I've been, to date, on 5 forums and active on 2 of them(the rest just died D:). So I have the experience of the boards and I'm also law-abiding on the forums. In the forums I'm active, I probably spammed the moderators' with reports xD Anyways that's all. Toodles? =3
Back to top Go down
SandRune94

SandRune94

PostSubject: Re: introducing new and old Ravenclaws.   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 am

Sandy here...

I haven't been on a forum since the one on which my fiance and I met...

Reading, writing, painting, sketching, crocheting, playing piano, singing, etc... I do everything, and I'll try pretty much anything once.
Except caviar. Pretty sure I'm staying away from that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=159000823
sandseeker103

sandseeker103

PostSubject: Re: introducing new and old Ravenclaws.   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 am

Seeker a.k.a Cho a.k.a Desert here.

I like traveling, reading, sleeping, HGTV, physics, music, math, origami, youtube watching, and history.

And I would consider drinking a hobby. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://toastyness.tumblr.com/
blueagle

blueagle

PostSubject: Re: introducing new and old Ravenclaws.   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 am

sandseeker103 wrote:
And I would consider drinking a hobby. bounce

yes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alyxe

PostSubject: Heyla   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

-waves-

How have you all been? I am sending this from my laptop so I am Alyxe... should I make another account to login from my desktop as (Star)Thestral? -snicker-

Life is very good right now, getting ready to move (Louisiana to Oregon... what is a few (thousand) miles between friends?) and I have been a bit absent of late in the TC, my apologies for that. I hope you will forgive the lapse, considering. -smile-

-r
Back to top Go down
blueagle

blueagle

PostSubject: Re: introducing new and old Ravenclaws.   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 am

hey i got alyxe to join. LOL. introducing new and old Ravenclaws. 2353527630 introducing new and old Ravenclaws. 2353527630 introducing new and old Ravenclaws. 2353527630 introducing new and old Ravenclaws. 2353527630 introducing new and old Ravenclaws. 2353527630
Back to top Go down
RainJinx151

RainJinx151

PostSubject: Re: introducing new and old Ravenclaws.   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Hello, Lads and Ladylads. Rainjinx reporting for duty.

I am a law student with too many hobbies. Lately, it's knitting and playing the trombone, but bound to change eventually. Aside from here and other incarnations of The Lost Diadem, my only online presence is on the Something Awful forums. Please do not hold my Goonish tendencies against me. I do Hosmeade Community College stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing new and old Ravenclaws.   introducing new and old Ravenclaws. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introducing new and old Ravenclaws.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Diadem :: Ravenclaw Tower :: Common Room-
Jump to: